Saturday, July 23, 2011

1300 Things: Week 2

More things I am grateful for...

26. The house across the street is burnt orange and when the sun sets behind us it reflects off that house and gives everything a warm glow.
27. The Alaska Coffee Roasting Company, comforting and familiar.
28. I am grateful for my husband mocking me. He does it just right and always makes me laugh even if I am really down.
29. How peaceful he looks when he sleeps.
30. How my daughter always wants "anullah kiss" at bedtime.
31. We have managed to own and not lose for 8 years, the best pair of nail clippers in the universe.
32. Two of my lovelies helping me with my wardrobe, thank you Bethy and Monika!
33. Vanilla candles.
34. Spiral staircases.
35. Crab and french bread on Christmas Eve.
36. Mark Rothko.
37. Blueberry season.
38. How Mia wakes up like a bat out of hell.
39. My artichoke dip recipe. (If I write this before breakfast there will always be a lot of food references.)
40. Free art.
41. Chocolate Coconut Milk icecream.
42. So You Think You Can Dance.
43. Apple Butter and Peanut Butter on Toast.
44. Vegetarian Pad Thai sans tofu at Bahn Thai on 3rd Avenue in Fairbanks, AK.
45. Din Tai Fung in Bellvue, WA. Just the best Chinese food I have ever eaten!
46. I am grateful for my washer and dryer.
47. Johnny-jump-ups.
48. Baking molasses cookies in the fall.
49. Lists. You see, thinking of 1300 things to be grateful for is right up my alley. How could it not be? A list 1300 items long? Perfect!
50. YouTube videos of people laughing uncontrollably.

No comments:

Post a Comment