Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sheila's Illegal Salon

It's not really illegal but it is so much fun it should be... and it saves money. Last night my sister-in-law (sil) Sarie came over and cut my hair and I cut and highlighted hers. We forgot to take "before" shots but we were both very pleased with the results. Bear in mind my "after" shot represents hair that hasn't been washed in three days, and it still looks awesome! We think in total we probably saved somewhere around $130 US by doing this for each other. Yea!

I swear I am still growing mine out, but I have to like the shape as it grows out, otherwise I will pull a Sinead O'Connor in the middle of the night sometime and no one wants to see that. Or do you??? Well it doesn't matter. I am not shaving my head for the entertainment of my readers. Sorry. =)















Ready to have fun in the new hair!





























Pensively watching Sesame Street...

No comments:

Post a Comment