Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Before & After

I recently decided it was time for some pampering and my dearest Dad overheard me and got me some pampering for Christmas. I was in bad need of a trim (surprise surprise). Since I recently discovered what my real hair color is again, I thought it might be nice to shake things up and get some highlights. And to put the frosting on, I felt my nails could use some special attention. So here are the before and after shots for your amusement, and mine. I crack myself up. =)



















Wow I guess I lost track of time and let them get too long! Yikes!















Okay, that's much better.













Obviously in serious need of care...















Beautiful!















The look on my face says it all.















The new hair. Thanks Dad! I loved my Christmas pampering!

1 comment: